• High quality artificial skin – realistically mimics the characteristics of human tissue and its mechanical response to handling, cutting and suturing.
• Exclusive Working Islands system – simplifies the process and reduces replacement areas, restricting them to procedure sites.
• Sound effects – air exiting the trachea and chest.
• Auxiliary LED – pericardial puncture supported by a light signal.
• Rotatable heart – prevents the performance of multiple punctures at the same site and the resulting leakage of artificial blood.
• Touchscreen – used to control electronic functions.